Maximize your Productivity with KASH, not Cash
The Ultimate 3 Building Blocks (and more) that Drive Employee Engagement and Productivity (Sept 2020)
Maximize your team’s Engagement with KASH, not Cash
The Ultimate 3 Building Blocks that Drive Employee Engagement
Although it is a cliché, your people are indeed your greatest asset. At the same time, a high-performing team is essential in these times of uncertainty. Your payroll investment is significant, so taking care of this prized asset has to be a priority for you too.
We in Kara put a high value on the importance of employee engagement. When your people are emotionally committed to your company, they will give their all to be as productive as they can be. That’s the Holy Grail for you, after all, your people can make or break your business. They have your destiny in their hands.
In this tried and tested programme, we draw from the best practices of iconic brands like Disney, Selfridges and countless others. They too know the importance of having an engaged team that empowers their front-line teams to get things right, consistently.
Alan O’Neill will share with you various models and frameworks that you can apply instantly. Alan has been sharing these concepts with the great and good for over 30 years and they will work for you too, regardless of whether you are B2B or B2C.
- Get a fresh perspective on your people
- Discover how KASH is more important than cash
- See how iconic global brands put their people first and engage them at all touch points
- Learn about the impact of engagement on your employer brand
- Discover a framework to help you with performance issues, whether the employee is underperforming or over-performing, and why
- Learn about a new way of measuring engagement using a cause and effect model
- Learn the ultimate 3 building blocks that drive engagement and productivity of your people
Alan O’Neill is a Change Management Consultant, a Keynote Speaker and a weekly columnist with Ireland’s leading newspaper, The Sunday Independent.
For more than 30 years he has worked with some of the most amazing companies around the world. He has supported global brands like Bulmers, Toyota, Waldorf Dubai, Selfridges, Glanbia, Landbell Group, Primark, Moet Chandon, Intel, the UN and countless others across the spectrum of industry, B2B and B2C.
With his 7-Steps to Profit, Alan supports and challenges companies to navigate change, refresh culture and to achieve sales growth through great customer experiences.
Regardless of your size or your industry, you too can benefit from Alan’s no-nonsense and friendly style.